The new Korrodest K – NG (Next Generation) vacuumevaporators are characterised by their high efficiency.
Through the continuous development and improvement of our products, we were able to rise our efficiency up to 30%
Korrodest Vacuum Evaporators “K” are primarily used for the separation of water from liquid chemicals.
With the production line “K” the concentrate can reach a certain viscosity, however it retains its fluidconsistency and is still pumpable.
Korrodest Vacuum Evaporators “K” have the following major features:
- Careful treatment of product by using vacuum technology
- Integrated heat pump
- Low boiling temperature (+35 °) thus assuring high distillate quality
- Proven technology being constantly improved over the decades
- Fully automatic operation through integrated PLC control
- Simple, clearly designed operation through display of all relevant plant functions, included integrated
- Online assistance
- Prepared for data remote control
- High corrosion resistance through the use of super alloy materials
- Low maintenance work
- Low energy consumption
- Compact design
- High availability
- Proven construction and technology